About Masters of Linen®
- Made in Europe, from field to yarn to fabric
- Sustainable production, respecting the environment from European Flax® fibre: no irrigation, no gmo, no waste, carbon sink, field retting, mechanical scutching to yarn, fabric and finishing according to highest regulations and biodegradable
- Social ethics, European know-how and jobs
- Proximity, local, agricultural+textile land identity
- Low carbon footprint
- Excellence and innovation
Masters of Linen® stands for traditional craftsmanship at the highest possible standards. Linen is one of the most durable and sustainable fibers in the world. Masters of Linen ® fabrics are known to have a high level of comfort, quality and durability.
Handmade in the Netherlands
Discover our pure linens and fine designs. By Mölle linen is pre-washed and regulates heat. That's why it feels pleasantly cool in the summer and warm in winter. Our linen is hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial, everything you need for a deep and healthy sleep. We design and make all of cushions, bed- and table linens in our studio in the Netherlands, which fits perfectly with our local, open and transparent values. View the collection of linen curtains here. We ship worldwide!
Do you have a question or need some assistance? Please contact us for more information.