About Masters of Linen®
- Made in Europe, from field to yarn to fabric
- Sustainable production, respecting the environment from European Flax® fibre: no irrigation, no gmo, no waste, carbon sink, field retting, mechanical scutching to yarn, fabric and finishing according to highest regulations and biodegradable
- Social ethics, European know-how and jobs
- Proximity, local, agricultural+textile land identity
- Low carbon footprint
- Excellence and innovation
Masters of Linen® stands for traditional craftsmanship at the highest possible standards. Linen is one of the most durable and sustainable fibers in the world. Masters of Linen ® fabrics are known to have a high level of comfort, quality and durability.
Handmade in the Netherlands
Discover our pure linens and fine designs. By Mölle linen is pre-washed and regulates heat. That's why it feels pleasantly cool in the summer and warm in winter. Our linen is hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial, everything you need for a deep and healthy sleep. We design and make all of cushions, bed- and table linens in our studio in the Netherlands, which fits perfectly with our local, open and transparent values. Join us and have a look. We ship worldwide!