By Mölle linens are pre-washed to achieve a relaxed, natural style. We use European flax to spin our yarns, and the colour of flax may vary from the grower. This can at times affect the dye lot within our yarns, which is common in processing natural fibres. Whilst we do our best to avoid this there can sometimes be slight variances.
Linen colour range
1. Misty grey - chambray woven with light grey and off white yarn. A versatile light grey with a subtle blue undertone.
2. Pebble - chambray woven with grey and off white yarn. A soft, contemporary grey shade.
3. Pebble solid - woven with grey yarn. A dark, faded grey shade.
4. Charcoal - chambray woven with black and off white yarn. A mid-tone charcoal, perfect for a modern ambiance.
5. Nutmeg solid - woven with mid-brown yarn. A warm shade, great to combine with colours like nutmeg and almond.
6. Nutmeg - chambray woven with mid-brown and off white yarn. A warm, earthy shade to create a cosy ambiance.
7. Almond - chambray woven with creamy beige and off white yarn. A subtle, light shade.
8. Pink salt - chambray woven with faded pink and off white yarn. A warm, earthy pink shade.
9. Chestnut - chambray woven with chestnut and off white yarn. A classic shade, great to combine with colours like pink salt and almond.
10. Pure white - woven with white yarn.
11. Jade green - chambray woven with a light green and off white yarn. A fresh, light green shade that reminds us of spring.
12. Flax - chambray woven with flax and off white yarn. A natural, earthy shade that is woven with undyed flax yarn. As we use the undyed, natural fibre for this colour, variations in tone may appear.
13. Denim - chambray woven with blue and off white yarn. A deep blue shade that works perfectly alongside earthy colours like flax.