The Lemelerberg Lodge is situated at one of the most beautiful spots in Overijssel. East of Zwolle on the southern slope of the 60 meter high Lemelerberg, one of the highest hills of Salland. Hidden between the trees with nature all around and overlooking the heather you find a historic wooden chalet. Brought as a building kit all the way by train from Austria in 1925 by the Dutch banker Abraham Ledeboer. In summer the family organized delicious picnics and in winter, children played in the snow. The original cross country skis are still in the attic. You can still feel the rich history of the lodge which we recently renovated together with Landscape Overijssel as a cosy hide-away to enjoy slow living. With natural materials, pure and eco-friendly.
The Lemelerberg lodge has lots of character and comes with everything for a relaxed stay for two to five persons. Enjoy nature, silence and ... dream under our fine bedlinen. Explore the vast heathland early in the morning or go for a walk in search of the sheep herd. Here the nights are dark and you can hear the drumming of the woodpecker. You reach the lodge via a sandy path that slowly winds up through the forest.
The Lemelerberg Lodge is decorated with natural, sustainable materials and suitable for 2 to 5 people. Stay in the middle of nature and enjoy the panoramic views. Here you live as much outdoors as inside the cosy lodge. And at night you dream away in fine beds with soft By Mölle linen.
What is in the Lemelerberg Lodge?
- Living room with dining area
- Kitchen with stove and refrigerator
- Toilet and sink
- Jerry cans for drinking water
- Shower facility at the campsite nearby
- Cosy lounge with sofa
- Wood stove and firewood
- Beds for 2 to 5 people (2 bedrooms, 3 single beds, 1 double bed)
- Linen bedding and ecological duvets and pillows
- The veranda with terrace runs into forest and heathland
- As of €360 for a weekend (3 nights, Friday to Monday)
- As of €480 for a midweek (4 nights, Monday to Friday)
- As of €672 for a week (7 nights, Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday)
- Bedlinen and cleaning costs € 75 per stay
- Babies up to 2 years old stay for free. Please bring your own baby cot with bedding
- Pets are not allowed
- By Mölle bed linen
- Tourist tax
- Fire wood for the stove
- Ecological household products
- Electricity via solar panels, gas and water